Under bust is the area right under you bust. To measure it, follow these simple steps –
- Place the measuring tape directly underneath your bust (around your rib cage). Be relaxed while you do this and expel all the air from your lungs.
- Hold the tape securely around your rib cage and make sure that the tape is parallel to the ground and sits straight on your body.
- The measurement that you get now is your band size.
To determine the correct cup size you have to measure the fullest part of your bust, ideally at the nipple level.
- Relax yourself and place the measuring tape securely around the fullest part of your bust or nipple level.
- Make sure that the tape is parallel to the ground and sits straight on your body.
- The measurement that you get now is your cup size.
Jockey, as a brand, is known for mastering the art of comfort. We understand your feminine needs, and believe that as a woman you deserve the best. Our entire range of lingerie has been designed to make you feel beautiful and confident from within.
Every eight out of ten women don’t know their accurate bra size. As a Jockey customer, we surely don’t want you to be one of them. That is why we are helping you with important tips to know your exact bra measurement so that you can conveniently pick up the right bra for yourself sitting at home.
Feel confident and comfortable from within, look beautiful from outside!
Just follow our simple 2 steps guide and there you are – now you know your accurate bra size!
- Measure your under bust – to determine the band size.
- Measure the fullest part of your bust (at nipple level) – to determine the cup size.
- Wear a comfortable standard underwired bra, avoid wearing a push up or a padded bra.
- Stand comfortably with your back in an upright position. Be relaxed, do not hold your breath or push your chest out.
- Ask a friend to help you, if you can, to ensure accuracy and comfort.